JessicaWhite Responsive Html5 Theme

JessicaWhite   professional fashion photography templates

Author :Webresourcesdepot
Doctype Used :Html5 and Css3
Categories :Wedding, Responsive, Fashion, Bootstrap
Layout :3 Columns
Main Color :
Rating :
Pages :HomePage, About Page, Portfolio Page, Blog Page, Contact Page
Demo :[Demo], [Demo Responsive]
Download :[Download]

BlackFriday & CyberMonday Deal - Hosting and Domain

Comments

1. Portfolio pages don’t display correctly on IE 11

2. The contact form isn’t working.

• Is there any way of getting the fixed files for the contact form? I would greatly appreciate it.

• Simon Vetterli says:

Hi Daniel

The easiest way to work, is in the contact_process.php, line around 50 where You have

$mail = mail(CONTACT_FORM, $subject, $message,

replace with

$mail = mail(“your@emailaddress.tld”, $subject, $message,

The issue is somewhere in the includefile mail.php and the var CONTACT_FORM. Or You just do an variable named $mailto = “your@emailaddress.tld”; somewhere above, and then the line with

$mail = mail($mailto, $subject, $message,

And the first line You can comment out:

// include dirname(dirname(__FILE__)).’mail.php’;

This works fine.

3. Simon Vetterli says:

I have the same problem. How the contact form will work?

Do I need to put any action in it? Need help please.

Kindly Simon

4. Simon Vetterli says:

If You wish, send me Your code, also where You have the form, and I will have a look later today. Send it to svetterli68[at]gmail.com .

Cheers Simon

5. Nice template thanks.Mike

6. Hello, it is a nice template. However, I can’t make no grid of the columns, like my page.

Need help please.

7. Hey, i wanted to install your theme, but unfortunately it doesnt word, because the style.css file is missing?!
    Help please.
    🙂

8. Simon Vetterli says:

If I like to make the font size bigger, anyone know exactly where I need to do?

Kindly Simon

9. Simon Vetterli says:

For me too, the portfolio pages are not working in IE. What it can be?

Kindly Simon

10. do you have a bootstrap 3.0 version of this template?

11. Valentin Magallanes says:

Hi!, fantastic design, congrats!

I use it and adapted but I want to put some links to other sites on the slider and dosen’t work.
    Here is the code:

12. Hi !

Does anyone know how I can fix the ‘Get in touch’ part at the bottom of each page?

Kindly, Juliëtte

});
    return false;
    });
    });

Then for the form:

Message

And the getintouch_process.php file.

This worked for me.

14. Can’t get the contact form to work. I’ve tried the above suggestions and nothing is working.
    Help!

15. How I can put 2 mail.php email?
    I want the formualario send data at 2 email

Thanks

16. Slider is not working ……. nothing is displayed …..
    rest is ok ….. what should be a problem

17. MM Web Design says:

Is there a way to add links to the slider images?

18. Hi, I am trying to fix the contact following the instructions, but it doesn’t work at all. Can anyone help me, please?

19. I am trying to fix the contact following the instructions, but it doesn’t work at all. Can anyone help me, please?

20. contact following the instructions, but it doesn’t work at all. Can anyone help me, please?

21. La galería de fotos sigue funcionando mal aun poniendo esto en el .img en bootstrap.css :
    visibility: inherit !important;
    opacity: 1 !important;

Por favor teneis una solución muchas gracias.